Sunday, December 22, 2013

Meet our new Assistant Planner, Rachel!

We are beyond excited to introduce the newest face around Best Day Ever, Rachel Terrazas. Here's a little Q & A with our brand new Assistant Planner!


Tell us some fun facts about you: I am a California girl living in Texas, the oldest of four sisters, graduated from CSU Long Beach, and just got back from living abroad in Italy! 

What do you love the most about Texas?: The two-stepping and southern hospitality! Dancing is my favorite thing to do and when I can get that along with a dancehall full of sweet Texans, I'm in heaven.

Why this industry? To me, family is everything. A marriage creates a new family and that is the most important moment in a couple's life. I can't think of a more rewarding job than one where I get to make the wedding day a dream come true.

We can't wait to dive right into the New Year and a brand new wedding season with Rachel by our side! To find out more about BDE and our team, visit us at www.bestdayevertx.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment